Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hire or Rent a Wedding Date



I have only ever been to one wedding where I happened to be single at the time and decided not to take someone with me. Well in all honesty I couldn’t really find anyone to take along and the female friends that would have gladly accepted my offer weren’t really worth taking.

Thinking back now I regret not having a date on this particular occasion. Especially at an event that featured so many happy couples on the day. If my memory serves me right, I believe that it was only me and two others that attended this wedding on their own. I also vividly remember the awkwardness I felt at the reception because I had been seated amongst five other couples. They all had someone to talk to and when they did try to make pleasant conversation with me, it really seemed more out of pity than anything else. To add further embarrassment to the evening, I remember all of the couples at my table getting up to dance while I sat there praying for the night to be over.

There are many people that can easily relate to this type of situation and it doesn't necessarily always have to be at an actual wedding. There are many social functions and events where having a date can really make for a far more pleasant experience. So what about the concept of hiring a wedding date? Imagine being able to hire a platonic date just for that one special occasion. In this day and age hiring a wedding date doesn't seem all that ridiculous when you come to think about it. Not only do you get to choose who you take to the wedding but you also get the opportunity to make a new friend. None of the other guest will ever know or even suspect that you have hired a wedding date. If anything you can really have some fun with the situation and create an imaginative story of how you both met.

I wish that this type of service was available when I was forced to attend a wedding all on my own. I'm certain that had this been the case I would have had far more fonder memories of that particular occasion. But this was a long time ago and the technology was not quite as advanced back in those days. With the invention of online dating websites finding a romantic partner has become much more achievable in the modern age. If however you're not currently looking for a conventional romantic relationship, there are a handful of websites that provide a service that allows you to hire a platonic date. They pretty much work on a similar principle to normal dating sites but with the exception that romance is not part of the deal. All of the members on the site are there to be hired out as a platonic date and nothing more.

The beauty with this type of service is that you can hire these people out for many different types of occasions. Maybe you don't exactly like the idea of seeing a movie on your own so hiring a movie date can really come in handy. You might have recently moved to a brand new city and hiring a platonic date to show you around could prove rather convenient. Whatever your reasons might be for hiring a platonic date, it can really take the edge off in certain social situations. So the next time you're invited to an important event and don't like the idea of attending alone, using this type of service might just be the solution you're looking for.

There aren't too many online platforms that offer this type of service and it is imperative that you choose a website that specializes in this style of dating. 'Dates for Hire' is very unique in the sense that it is one of the very few online dating sites which makes it compulsory for every member to have a video introduction. For more information please visit http://www.dates4hire.com today and hire yourself the perfect date.

No comments:

Post a Comment